About the role:
There's no other communications company in Australia that has the range of opportunities on offer like at Telstra! We are a company that shapes the world of tomorrow through technology, join the team and further your career in more ways than you can imagine.
We're working hard to become a world-class technology and service organisation and are looking for a driven Customer Service Consultant to join our Defence Billing operations team.
In this role your primary objective is to contribute to the retention and growth of customers in defined segment by providing the key interface within Telstra and ensure effective service delivery to customers; meantime deliver a high level of customer service and promote customer advocacy by taking ownership of customer issues and requests.
Your key responsibilities and major tasks include, but not limited to:
What we looking for:
To be successful in this role, you will have the following experience and qualifications:
In return for all your hard work within this role, you will be given exposure to a wide variety of career pathways within Telstra, with plenty of scope for learning and development. If this role fits with your career goals and experience, click apply now!
Benefits and Career Path:
Working for the most successful Telco Company in Australia also brings with it some great benefits, including: Working with the top IT Specialists in the APAC Region who provide support and mentoring, Substantial discounts on a range of Telstra products (including FOXTEL), Financial benefits such as Telstra Share Options, Great Salary Packaging Options and discounts on various retail, health and fitness and entertainment areas, Excellent work/life balance that allows you to have an excellent divide of personal needs and work commitments and performance bonuses*. Check out our website for more information and testimonials from our Employees.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit https://careers.telstra.com/allrolesflex
At Telstra, we've implemented an IT strategy that employs leading-edge software engineering practices to help deliver a superior customer experience with improved trust and speed of delivery, lower cost, and simplified architecture, systems and processes.
Our team in Networks & Information Technology extend our network superiority and enable our customers to evolve in a digitally driven world. We always ensure an always-on experience with world-leading technology
As the Software Engineer, you'll be:
To be successful in the role, you'll have:
A job at Telstra is like no other you've had. You'll be challenged, you’ll be inspired and you'll be proud. Because whatever your job is here, you'll always be part of something bigger.
Interested? Apply Now!
If this role sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you to discuss this great opportunity
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex
Demonstrates strong sense of ownership of issues/orders presented and to manage end to end delivery within designated timeframes.Be naturally inquisitive and resilient with an ability to articulate, listen and communicate effectively identify customer needs along with providing customers with solutions to solve their concerns.
Comply with established sales practices and procedures and legislative requirements
Relevant Metrics against which performance will be assessed (measure of success):
Key Experience required
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex
How do we Belong?
Belong’s mission is to deliver inspired, effortless, human connection.
We started in 2013 with the purpose providing Australians with great value ADSL and nbnTM network services, and in 2017, we extended the offer to mobile plans. Our plans come with generous data inclusions, no hidden costs. What you see is what you get.
How will you Belong?
We’re just over a hundred people on one floor in Melbourne Docklands. It’s a start-up feel, with corporate backing. We’re full of customer-loving, product-shaping, market-creating and technology-building people; passionate about getting things right for our customers. There’s no room for heroes or egos. We are one team. We are looking for a diverse mix of people, with great collaboration skills to add to our culture.
What we are doing
We are developing a fully automate digital channel. Our customers can purchase and manage their products unassisted through digital. We also are shifting rapidly to support driven by artificial intelligence.
What’s this role?
We know that in some cases and for some customers we will need to provide assisted support. For those assisted scenarios it is our ambition to make our contact centre world-leading. We are now seeking an Experience Lead to develop and execute a training framework for our Contact Centre team so that when customers do reach out for support, they receive empathetic, efficient resolution.
The Contact Centre Experience Lead will develop and execute an experience framework including training and development for our front-line staff as well as for our automated (Artificial Intelligence based) experience.
Because we know that employee (agent) experience is critical to a successful customer support experience, this role will be part of the Customer Experience (CX) Design team who are using human-centred design to create great customer experiences across channels.
What will be your purpose?
You will drive to deliver the best experience for our customers on our assisted channels, be it delivered by human or by artificial intelligence agents, by developing a framework for learning & development for the agents, as well as training our AI correctly.
You will also ensure the optimal agent experience on our assisted channels, for that agent at that point in time by supporting the agents and the tools they use on a day to day bases. You will lead a small team to support our agents.
You will be the advocate for a customer and value obsessed approach to define and prioritise the backlog to realise measurable results for the features you are accountable for.
How we work
We are all co-located in Melbourne and work together with other Belong team intensively every day. We use Human-Centred Design in front of an Agile delivery practices. We are highly focussed on automated testing and deployment through CI/CD. We love atomic design, modular and reusable code and automated infrastructure. We embrace continuous learning through optimisation and testing. We aim to build a highly automated, personalised and optimised experience for each of our individual customers.
Agent Experience (Learning & Development)
• Develop training guidelines in line with our Customer Value Proposition, our Employee Value Proposition and our Target Customer Experience while keeping our Brand Guidelines in account
• Create a training and development framework based on the training guidelines (rather than execution of training programs)
• Use experience and design techniques to continuously evolve and improve the training framework as well as to provide feedback to the sales and service functions on the quality of their provided material
• Focus on continuous improvement of the customer experience, through the agent experience
• Increase the quality of work
• Shift from a capability training model to a self-learning model
• Drive a shift from capability and tools-based training to values and mindset focussed training
• Drive towards a transition from human-assisted channels to artificial intelligence-assisted channels using our platforms with a close integration with the digital, customer-facing, channels.
• Work closely with Customer Experience Lead and the CRM Lead (Product Owner) to ensure our values are still reflected in the ways we support our customers when using AI assisted channels.
• Enable a fluid and seamless transition from AI assisted to human assisted, and back through the experience framework you are developing on the assisted channels.
• Define the (agent) experience roadmap, considering industry, customer and technology trends.
• Driving optimal agent experience for our assisted channels. (Assisted channels include live channels such as voice, chat & social, as well as relayed channels such as email, service requests and also back of house processing teams)
• Continuously improve the delivery of the agent experience (and therefore the customer experience) through analytics, feedback, research and testing.
• Feed into the capabilities backlog for assisted channels with input from the wider business and, most importantly, from the agents.
• Assure a level of quality, focusing primarily on relevant metrics.
• Provides input into the relevant budgets and forecasts.
• Ensure platforms are configured correctly and agents have access to the required tools. These platforms include: the Customer Relationship Management system, including live chat (CRM), the IVR, social network management systems and any other future agent facing platforms.
• Lead the communication of operational findings, conceptual strategy ideas and delivery progress.
• Assess performance and provide career guidance for those in your team
• Upskill other members of the team in digital and self-serve skills
• Publish generic findings, articles and other media on behalf of Belong.
• Nourish the external customer care communities by supporting and hosting meetups as well as presenting at events.
Enrich our culture
• Foster a culture of agility and flexibility where people are focused on the right work, and redirected to the right work if they lose their way.
• Take accountability for upstream and downstream impacts of any changes you and your team make that may impact a customer, employee or partner.
• Be a cultural ambassador! Help us develop products and services that we’re proud of, because then you’ll encourage your friends to buy our stuff and work in our teams.
What will you bring?
How you will be measured?
We are all measured on the same three things:
Interactions and behaviours
If this role sounds like you Apply Now, we would love to hear from you.
Telstra’s ambition is to become a world-class technology company that empowers people to connect. To do so, we must significantly and quickly, shift our capability, while continuing to lower the cost to serve our customers.
As a Senior Business Strategy Specialist you will play an integral role on organic and inorganic corporate development activities to create shareholder value and thereby assist in the achievement of Telstra’s growth targets and capital efficiency goals.
You will adopt a project based role in the conversion of strategic organisational goals to executable transactions, including the execution of acquisitions, divestments and corporate development activities. Assisting to ensure that the rationale, strategy, risks, valuation and financial impact associated with the opportunities are fully considered and developed with a high degree of rigour and commerciality
A bit about you
Sounds like you?
This is fantastic opportunity for someone to work as part of a close knit group where they can influence and contribute to an ever changing environment. If you enjoy working in a collaborative team who are supportive – this could be the perfect role for you!
So what are you waiting for? It's time to connect to a future created by you.
There’s no other communications company in Australia that has the range of opportunities on offer like at Telstra! We are a company that shapes the world of tomorrow through technology, join the team and further your career in more ways than you can imagine.
Telstra is currently evolving through a $3billion transformation. However our support for key Government clients remains critical to our future success. The Government Assurance Team provides 24x7 support to Federal Government customers that are utilising a range of Telstra products and services including Managed Data Networks.
In the role of Network Automation Specialist, you will be providing complex technical service, solutions and support to the networks, infrastructure, and products and services supplied and operated by Telstra. You will be heavily involved in Complex Fault Investigation, Project participation and operational improvement through Network Automation. Additionally, this role will provide technical leadership for Telstra Stakeholders; undertake day to day operational tasks, network audits, network activity reviews and proactive maintenance tasks.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following experience/qualifications/attributes:
In the role of Storage Administrator, you will be providing technical support for the various Storage platforms enabling Telstra to deliver secure network and end user services to the Proactive Secure Managed Data Network (PSMDN) Customers. You will support IT Storage infrastructure operations critical to the successful delivery of Telstra programs, projects and services on behalf of PSMDN and the underlying management platform.
Qualification and proven experience managing and administering at least one, preferably two, of the following technologies in a data centre environment:
To lead the establishment and management of the Order and Quoting Desk support function to ensure the effective delivery of Enterprise Customer Hub services.
Manage teams that:
Strong Business & Commercial Acumen
Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills
Sound knowledge and experience in international communication network platforms, products and services
At least 5-8 years experience in BPO or shared services operations or similar industries with strong operations model
To lead the establishment and management of the Pricing Desk support function to ensure the effective delivery of Enterprise Customer Hub services.
Set the direction, strategy and create the culture of the customer service functions and contribute to BU strategic direction.
Lead the ECH Service Management team in driving the following focus areas: