We’re all about helping our customers connect: faster, better and smarter. And that’s where you come in, to help us realise our vision to create a brilliant connected future for everyone!
We're working hard to become a world-class technology & service organisation. With that in mind our team are responsible for analysing the life cycle of our products and forecasting demand and requirements necessary to shape how we do things to satisfy our customers.
As a Local Access Manager working under the Global Service Design & Implementation, you are responsible to speed up delivery pf services while adhering to the delivery standards and KPIs. You will be working closely with multiple internal and external interfaces to ensure timely delivery of ordered services and customer satisfaction.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
• Manage local loop, off-net service and hardware ordering, implementation and deployment in and outside local region
• Track and follow thru the implementation of services ordered, manage the supplier/ carrier to ensure on time delivery, including necessary internal and external escalations
• Contribute to customer satisfaction on the overall delivery quality by ensuring on time delivery and providing timely updates to Service Delivery teams to manage customer expectation
• Collaborate with multiple internal and external interfaces, including customer, to tackle all obstacles in local loop implementation / offnet service installation
• Contribute to any cost saving projects and support bill verification and circuit status verification
• Maintain the local loop circuit / offnet service inventory in the databases timely to reflect the latest status of service under implementation
To be successful in the role, you should have:
A job at Telstra is like no other you've had. You'll be challenged, you’ll be inspired and you'll be proud. Because whatever your job is here, you'll always be part of something bigger.
If you're excited about the opportunity to be part of a team, committed to delivering amazing experiences for our customers – this could be the role for you!
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex