At Telstra Enterprise, everything we do is centred on creating better ways to empower Businesses and Government to thrive in a connected world. We are passionate about helping our customers to create transformative innovation by optimising IT, securing their business, liberating their workforce and extending their reach across national and international boundaries.
Fundamental to placing our customers at the centre of our business strategy is our proactive management of customer relationships. We are committed to providing business and technology leadership in a context of deep understanding of their business strategy and technological needs. This can only happen when trusting relationships exist across the customer’s business.
The Senior Lead – Service Management role will lead, coach, and develop a team of service managers that will drive service improvements, enhanced customer engagement and satisfaction across assigned customers. This role will set the direction, strategy and create the culture of the customer service functions and contribute to BU strategic direction.
Your major duties will include:
A job at Telstra is like no other you've had. You'll be challenged, you’ll be inspired and you'll be proud. Because whatever your job is here, you'll always be part of something bigger.
NEXT STEP:If you're excited about the opportunity to be part of a team, committed to delivering amazing experiences for our customers – this could be the role for you. Apply today! We have multiple roles across Enterprise & Government portfolio.
For further information about this opportunity, please review the attached Success Profile.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex
World-class organisations are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and our purpose is to create a brilliant connected future for everyone! Our ambition is to enrich lives and power commerce. It's why we're constantly finding new and better ways to serve our customers, clients and the community.
About the role
To meet our vision, to be a world class technology company that empowers people to connect, Telstra must create better ways to empower everyone to thrive in a connected world. Part of that means we need to give our employees great experiences throughout their career at Telstra. One of the ways that we can achieve this is through providing a seamless journey when employees seek to express interest in a role and participate in the selection process.The Talent Acquisition (TA) Delivery Consultant role will support the Talent Acquisition Partner teams across various aspects of the end to end recruitment process, focusing on delivering best practice outcomes on strategic sourcing, attracting and placing the best talent to shape the evolving culture of Telstra.In this diverse and challenging role you’ll apply a dual lens in the work that you perform. Your key focus will be to partner with key business stakeholders to plan and develop effective recruitment strategies for all types of recruitment services, as well as collaborate with other members of the TA Delivery teams to ensure a seamless execution of recruitment activities, and experience for customers and stakeholders.In the role you’ll play an active role coaching and building relationships with talent acquisition teams to help drive best practise recruitment processes and successful hiring outcomes on all recruitment activities.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following qualifications:
Highly desirable qualifications are as follows:
If you're excited about the opportunity to be part of a global team, committed to contribute a world-class talent acquisition function catering to the transformation of Telstra – this could be the role for you!
For further details about the role, download the success profile below:
A job at Telstra is like no other you've had. You'll be challenged, you’ll be inspired and you'll be proud. Because whatever your job is here, you'll always be part of something bigger.If you're excited about the opportunity to be part of a team, committed to delivering amazing experiences for our customers – this could be the role for you!We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate.
At Telstra, we’re focused on delivering a seamless and amazing experience for our customers. To help us do this, our product and service design teams play a vital role in bringing our products to life on a global scale.
Our Enterprise Sales team is one of the strategic growth areas for Telstra. We are focused on providing Enterprise customers of all sizes with an integrated range of communications solutions and managed services from Unified Communications, Cloud, and Contact Centres to networks. We are creating a services organisation, building on Telstra’s existing capabilities and expertise in order to support business customers of all sizes move information technology infrastructure and services onto their network.
How does the Pricing Specialist fit into the team? You will be contributing to the business strategy in ensuring profitable growth, compliance, and competitiveness of price offers to new and existing customers.
As the Pricing Specialist, you'll be responsible for:
• The preparation of accurate financial pricing models in MS Excel to aid with decision making and the development of pricing hypothesis.
• Making recommendations for consideration in the formulation of Strategic initiatives, based on fact based data analytics
• Developing and maintaining a current market intelligence pricing database to aid in market-relevant pricing decisions
• Undertaking pricing analysis, research, modelling, forecasting & diagnosis to identify patterns, trends or issues that may need a response
• Interpreting data/outcomes to highlight business problems, risks and opportunities.
• Making recommendations for consideration in the formulation of tactical and operational plans and initiatives
• Co-ordinating post-implementation reviews of projects or plans, and analyse their impact on the achievement of the groups KPIs.
• Communicating findings and make recommendations to sales teams and business leaders
• Developing, undertaking or contributing to research projects
To be successful in the role, the hiring team is looking for the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or similar education
• Extensive experience in Pricing- ideally Telecom Pricing
• Demonstrable experience in a financial / commercial / business analytics role, with advanced financial modelling, analytical and quantitative expertise
• Experience in understanding, interpreting and analysing complex business issues
• Experience in focused market research activities to support business decision making.
• Ability to clearly present complex analytics into clearly articulated outcomes and recommendations
• An international multicultural approach, ability to work in virtual teams
• The ability to understand International Connectivity and Managed services products within an international environment
• Advance skills in data modelling or similar
• Effective oral and written communication skills
Our purpose is to create a brilliant connected future for everyone, and it’s our responsibility to the nation, and every market we operate in. This will give your work meaning because you’ll know that you’re helping to make a difference to our customers and the communities in which they live.
If this role sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you to discuss this great opportunity.
"We're an iconic Australian company, with a proud past and an even more exciting future, as we transform to become a leading innovator in tech and telco of the future - to help our customers, employees and the communities we work in to thrive in a connected world.
To apply high-level skills and subject matter expertise to lead and manage high-level programs of work including analysis to meet the objectives of the business.
Managing complaints governance within a business unit located in the Philippines, working closely with Run teams in an agile environment.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex"