Key Result Areas
1. Address general enquiries of Telstra Small Business customers relating to their fixed line, internet and mobile concerns, adequately with up to date and accurate information.
2. Execute simple procedures to resolve customer concerns/disputes at the first call to prevent the occurrence of a second call.
3. Recommend appropriate Telstra plans/ products to better serve customer needs.
4. Perform other standard non-call activities to increase the overall work efficiency and customer service satisfaction.
Qualification & Experience
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex
Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications and technology company. And, with a presence in more than 20 countries, we’re creating a global footprint – which for you, that means incredible work opportunities and experiences to develop your career.
Be part of something amazingWe're looking for dynamic, customer focussed individuals who can join us as we build our brand new Contact Centre in Manila. This new centre will be delivering a truly premium, customer-first experience for our highest value consumer customers.
Reporting into the Assistant Centre Manager, you'll lead the overall performance of a pioneer team of customer services consultants. As Team Leader, you'll be responsible for mentoring and performance feedback, ensuring the successful resolution of all customer queries or disputes, to lead us to a high level of customer satisfaction.
Key accountabilities• Monitor team performance to ensure team and individual metrics are consistently achieved.• Manage the scheduling of agent/CET for effective resourcing of the team.• Observe and identify top performers within the team, for potential to develop into more senior responsibilities, and provide support for career progression.• Conduct weekly one-on-one sessions with agent/CET to track development progress and assurance checks that information provided our customers is consistent and accurate.• Provide performance feedback to consultants on their metrics, to develop action plans to close any performance gaps.
• Provide guidance to consultants who require in-call assistance.• Build constant interaction to provide immediate resolution and corrective actions during and directly after calls to prevent knowledge gaps.• Ask appropriate probing/clarification questions to uncover and understand underlying problems or root causes.• Provide informative advice and make recommendations using advanced product knowledge and available information to educate and assist customers and resolve their complex needs and requests.• Exercise discretionary actions to create customer satisfaction through the issuance of credits and waivers within limits of authority.
• Track agent/CET payout (E.g. no incorrect tagging) and ensure that agent/CET is issued the correct payout.• Provide team with accurate and up-to-date information on Telstra system, product and plan updates and other changes that affect customers.• Inform and explain new directives from the management about salary, incentives and other reward related information.• Report trends on team performance data to management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
In this role, you will have opportunities to expand your capability through a range of development experiences, cross-company working groups, stretch projects and various programs that will help you grow your career with us.
A bit about youAs we're in the stages of building our new centre, we'll be looking to you to be “in-the-detail” to build and develop new ways of working, and establish new standards and processes to deliver amazing experiences to our customers.
You will embrace an agile mindset – being willing to start small and think big, and push the boundaries to set a new standard for service from Telstra.
You'll have at least 3 years of experience working in a supervisory role as a manager/assistant manager in a dynamic, call-centre environment.
Experience in leading and implementing Change Management processes in a high volume and fast paced environment, as well as knowledge of the telecommunications industry would be an additional benefit.
Interested? Apply now.Are you excited about the opportunity to help us create something new? Are you passionate about amazing customer experiences – and coaching a team to excel? If so, this is just the role for you!
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex
With our customers at the heart of everything we do, we’re designing innovative solutions to deliver better ways for everyone to connect, share and thrive. And that’s where our people come in – by collaborating to make great things happen.
We never lose sight of one fact: maintaining world-class sales and service is crucial to our success. That’s a philosophy you’ll share, whether your customers are consumers, business, enterprise or government. We’re focused on turning product and technological innovations into solutions that have an incredible impact on our customers and clients.
As a Customer Service Representative, you'll:
To be successful in the role, you'll need to have:
A job at Telstra is like no other you've had. You'll be challenged, you’ll be inspired and you'll be proud. Because whatever your job is here, you'll always be part of something bigger.
Interested? Apply Now!
If you're excited about the opportunity to be part of team, committed to delivering amazing experiences for our customers – this could be the role for you!
At Telstra, the customer is at the heart of everything we do. That is why we make sure that we provide a seamless customer experience to our customers all over the world.
Our aim is to connect everything to everyone, which is why constantly looking for new growth opportunities and emerging technologies to improve the way we deliver services.
In order to be the best at what we do, we are always looking for top talents who can be part of our team – people who are passionate to deliver exceptional customer service. Think you’ve got what it takes to handle this challenging yet exciting role? Then, apply now! We are looking for Technical Consultant to assist in the delivery of advanced technical services, solutions and support to the networks, infrastructure, applications, products and services supplied and operated by Telstra.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Business Analyst will primarily support the maintenance, improvement, and development of pricing data marts that are mainly used for operational reporting and deal analytics within the Enterprise Pricing team (includes mining and integrating data from multiple sources, i.e. Oracle, Teradata, and SQL server).
As a secondary responsibility, you will also be required to turn customer data into customer knowledge. Given we are a customer centric business, you will possess the ability to extract and manipulate data to ensure our pricing strategies are based on informed decisions. You are expected to take data and manipulate this into learning’s from the past, and help the team to develop the outputs into plans for future action. You will provide recommendations on how to optimise price setting and adjust pricing strategies.
The key outcomes of the role are:
Keep the focus on top priorities and execute with urgency
Provide insights on various aspects within the pricing team
CORE CAPABILITIES / TECH. SKILLS
Core Capabilities / Technical Skills
· Proficiency with business intelligence tools and languages including: SQL (particularly Teradata SQL), SAS, SAS DI, Microsoft Office applications and others.
· Proficiency with data integration tools (preferably SAS DI)
· Proficiency with relational/non-relational data manipulation:
o Conversant in relational databases and SQL,
o Have the ability to query/manipulate multivariate data sets and perform statistical analysis,
o Good understanding of design and architecture principles. Ability to develop/program databases.
· Experience with finding insights from large volumes of data:
o Strong knowledge of statistical/econometric models/analysis, advanced predictive modelling and machine learning techniques,
o Experience with Modelling and simulation, Data Mining, Performance Analysis, and Reporting using numerous methods and tools.
o Articulating insights: Drives conversations on the so what of the data analysis
Analysis and Pricing Development
· Undertake analysis to support the development of pricing constructs which comply with regulatory and commercial frameworks and are aligned to business objectives
· Provide analytical support creation and optimisation pricing constructs, strategies and frameworks which enable the business to deliver targeted value propositions
· Assess pricing proposals for alignment to the expected high standards for customer experience to support NPS objectives
· Understand the marketing mix and its key components (product, price, promotion, distribution, service) and in particular, the role price plays in that mix
· Understand the concepts of customer value, segmentation, targeting and positioning and how they interrelate
· Be familiar with different methods of market research and their purpose, particular in a pricing context
· Strong interpersonal, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
· Proven ability to work successfully as part of a larger, cross-functional team
· Ability to develop independent ideas or thoughts without significant guidance or oversight.
· Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
· Ability to scale the quality & quantity of output to the length of a time available for a task
· Ability to communicate both in writing and verbally complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
· Ability to remain composed and show resilience when working under tight time pressures
· Takes personal responsibility to manage time to achieve priorities and is proactive about managing expectations
· Seek solutions before communicating problems
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCES