With our customers at the heart of everything we do, we’re designing innovative solutions to deliver better ways for everyone to connect, share and thrive. And that’s where our people come in – by collaborating to make great things happen.
Our Enterprise business meets the needs of our Australian and international business and government customers with market-leading solutions and services.
As the Account Executive you'll be…
- Creating and maintaining customer relationships with an assigned portfolio of customers through telephone based interactions
- Taking accountability for achieving sales, revenue, and customer satisfaction (NPS) targets in your assigned portfolio
- Utilising a solution sales approach, focused around our strategic product set (eg Data, Unified Communications, Information as a Service Software as a Service, Video Conferencing)
- Engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders from a diverse range of industries
- Operating as a trusted and strategic advisor on ICT matters for their customers
- Engaging in commercial, business level and moderately technical IC&T discussions to support and educate customers on new technology
To be successful in the role, you'll…
- Come with 2-3 years experience from within the telecommunications and/or ICT industry
- Have some experience in account management or liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Be flexible and adaptable to change as our business changes
- Experience in a phone based sales or phone based account management role would be advantageous but not essential - Be organised and able to handle multiple tasks at a time
Whats in it for you?Here you have variety and choice in your career direction; with opportunity to move up or across the organisation, through a diverse mix of business areas and jobs.
If you're excited about the opportunity to be part of a team, committed to delivering amazing experiences for our customers – this could be the role for you!
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex