Belong’s mission is to deliver inspired, effortless, human connection.
We started in 2013 with the purpose of providing Australians with great value ADSL and nbnTM network services, and in 2017, we extended the offer to mobile plans.
We’re just over a hundred people on one floor in Melbourne Docklands. It’s a start-up feel, with corporate backing. We’re full of customer-loving, product-shaping, market-creating and technology-building people; passionate about getting things right for our customers. We have a bias for people with mix of skills and willingness to wear multiple hats. There’s no room for heroes or egos. We are one team.
To support our rapid growth, improve our speed to market, deliver data-driven, automated and customer centric digital experiences we are renewing all our platforms from the ground up. We’ve set up cross-functional agile teams covering our all our systems.
We are looking for someone who:
· Challenges the norm.
· Approaches solutions with an open mind and is Human Centric Design driven.
· Communicates. The good, the bad and the ugly. Always give it and receive it with the best intent of getting the right outcome for our customers, employees & partners.
· Never walks past a problem – be it a code error, a fire hazard or a messy kitchen – raise it, fix it, own it, and encourage your colleagues to do the same.
What will be your purpose?
As a Senior Data Systems Engineer your purpose will be to:
· Manage data systems, transforming and processing multiple pipelines of data to meet business requirements and deliver data optimisation.
· You will be responsible to establish methods and tools to gather data, process data, and minimise variables and data limitations by leverage data system and platform capabilities to solve new data problems and create data engineering solutions.
· Map data between source systems, data warehouses and data marts, creating supporting documentation on the data process flow
· Engage with stakeholders across the enterprise to understand and address the needs of business problems in the delivery and integration of complex data platforms and insights
You must be Melbourne based, or willing to relocate.
What will you bring?
A proven ability to:
Possess the following traits:
Experience with a range of technical skills that could include:
If this role sounds like You, apply Today and we will be in contact soon.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex