At Telstra, we believe the more connected people are, the more opportunities they have. That's why we help create a brilliant connected future for everyone, everyday, everywhere.
This role is fundamental in assisting the Space Planning team in delivering store campaign planograms, product and marketing spacial analysis, new store design and set up, product logistics data and planning, and continual proactive analysis to increase sales and ROI capabilities.
This role requires a skilled individual in data analytics, market trending, and category growth that will drive us in delivering space and range objectives; ROI improvement, accessory growth, demographic based market planogramming, sales objectives.
Your key responsibilities,
· Continual analysis on existing space planning practice to improve ROI
· Guide the ongoing review, development, and implementation of the Telstra Retail Space Planning strategy
· Production, maintenance, and assessment of planograms across the Telstra Branded channel
· Support of ongoing Telstra retail channel store refresh program
· Vendor and Key internal stakeholder management
To be successful in this role, you will have'
-Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
-Advanced data analysis skills
-Microsoft Access experience is desired, however, not mandatory
-Demonstrated space planning experience
At Telstra, you'll build your skills through a holistic development approach including training, business partnering and opportunities to nurture professional relationships. We'll work with you to develop a personalised career development plan and help you navigate through challenges that will enable you to deliver and achieve greater outcomes.Be part of something big