At Telstra, we believe the more connected people are, the more opportunities they have. That's why we help create a brilliant connected future for everyone, every day.
Being a part of Telstra’s Customer Experience & Transformation team, means you get to develop and manage various customer experience engagement & transformation programs that align to our vision, strategy, brand and culture to capture the hearts and minds of our people and connect them to our CE story. We want to inspire and help educate our people to own customer experience, put the customer at the heart of everything they do and say, and go above and beyond to deliver brilliant experiences for our people and customers - which means we transform our business and ensure our long-term success.
As the Group Agile Coach, you will;
To be successful in the role, you must have;
• 3+ year experience in implementing large scaled Agile transformation
• 5+ years’ experience in Agile Coaching role
• 5+ years’ experience in Leadership coaching Senior management
• Working knowledge of Business Agility principles and practices of various
frameworks or methodologies e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean, Lean Start Up, and HCD.
• Needs to be able to take Agile practices and principles and make it practical for the
business/group they support
A job at Telstra is like no other you've had. You'll be challenged, you’ll be inspired, and you'll be proud. Because whatever your job is here, you'll always be part of something bigger.
If this role sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you to discuss this great opportunity.