There’s no other communications company in Australia that has the range of opportunities on offer like at Telstra! We're a company that's shaping the world of tomorrow through technology. Join the team and further your career in more ways than you can imagine.
Our GBS team
Our Global Business Services (GBS) function brings together and radically simplifies customer service operations and internal support services. We enable innovation, both for our consolidated function as well as for other areas of Telstra.
Our focus is to deliver great experiences, to simplify and innovate, and drive Telstra’s profitability across a global operating footprint.
The role with us
As the Subject Matter Expert in the Incident and Request Delivery team, you'll be responsible for the successful operations and service level achievement for our customer - the Department Of Human Services. This is achieved by a strong working relationship with the Team Manager, Secure Service Desk team members, Service Delivery Managers and key customer stakeholders.
You'll also support the leadership, development and implementation of priorities, programs and activities associated with the Service Desk and its team members – coaching team members on processes/systems and helping provide leadership to the team.
Please note: Candidates must be Australian Citizens. This role requires candidates to hold a current Baseline clearance.
Key responsibilities in the role:
· Managing and governing customer service requests through tools like SSC SMEC Remedy.
· Acting as an escalation point for the team and customers.
· Building and maintaining an excellent customer and account team’s relationship by communicating with our customer on a regular basis.
· Governing the creation, updates and authoring of articles in SMEC knowledge management system or equivalent.
· Effectively monitoring and managing the performance, customer expectations & contracted Service Levels, as well as of the team's internal and external vendors and SLA’s.
· Being knowledgeable of policy, process, procedures and work instructions of the following: ISM Incident Management, ISM Service Request Management, ISM Problem Management and ISM Change Management.
· Identifying trends on set business targets to drive improvement across CSC.
· Proactively engaging or working with the individual or team to assist in change, SME input and knowledge to ensure all requirements are incorporated to deliver the best solutions, development opportunity for team members.
To be successful in the role, you'll have the following:
· Proven experience in a similar role.
· Proven capability in building and maintaining effective customer and stakeholder relationships.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to coach end to end people process components to deliver premium customer experience.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Certifications of Microsoft Office based competencies or equivalent.
· ITILv3 competencies.
· Strong understanding of SSC SMEC (BMC Remedy 7.5).
· Kepner-Tregoe competencies.
· Knowledge Management competencies.
· Business management competencies.
It’s no secret we expect a lot from you. But like any good relationship, we give a lot back. Like a commitment to work-life balance and flexible work options available to every role. And, for what you’ll probably appreciate the most is the amazingly diverse and talented group of colleagues you'll work with to achieve great things.
If you're excited about the opportunity to be part of a team, committed to delivering amazing experiences to our customers – this could be the role for you!