"At Telstra, we believe the more connected people are, the more opportunities they have. That's why we help create a brilliant connected future for everyone, every day.
At Telstra, we’re looking to the future. We’re growing our technology portfolio of world-class Security, Cloud, and Mobility solutions and services to offer innovative and flexible solutions that help you work more productively in the present and stay on top of things in the future. We’re transforming the security industry by embracing world-class intelligent, connected technology that better protects your business. With an army of experts, state of the art security operation centres, and world leading partners, no one sees security like we do.
As the Assistant Store Manager, you'll need to:
- Help customers on a need’s basis, to achieve sales and provide quality customer service.
- Provide the resolution of escalated customer issues and complaints in store
- Provide targeted on-going coaching to improve compliance standards of staff.
- Assist in the completion of monthly Health, Safety & Wellbeing action plans to provide a safe workplace, minimise the risk of injury and promote health & wellbeing of store staff.
- Assist the Store Leader, and Operations Manager, in the successful implementation of key systems and/or process changes within the store.
Some of the specifics:
Location: Shop 46A Yeperenye Shopping Centre 36-38 Hartley Street Alice Springs NT 0870Full -time positionStore Hours:
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Entry to Mid-level experience in driving the operational execution of a fast-paced retail environment.
- Entry to Mid-level experience in overseeing retail environment.
- Entry to Mid-level experience in helping others to create through coaching strategies,
- Experience in examining information sources to help within the development of methodologies that specifically affect on improving business performance.
- Well established organisational and communication abilities are required, a high degree of independence is anticipated.
Here you’ll build your skills through a holistic approach to development;
on-the-job experience, relationships and networks, and formal training.
If this role sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you to discuss this great opportunity.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex"