At Telstra, we believe the more connected people are, the more opportunities they have. That's why we help create a brilliant connected future for everyone, every day, everywhere.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Data Insights and Analytics Analyst, you thrive on interrogating large data sets to solve problems. You collaborate with your colleagues to drive data led decision making across Telstra. By providing the right insights, in the right way at the right time you're central to our success.
This is how you’ll bring the purpose of your role to life:
• Probe, source and manipulate large data sets to resolve issues or develop a solution to enable business decisions
• Perform descriptive analyses and prepare data for use in predictive/prescriptive modelling
• Define business problems, assist with the development of hypotheses, undertake relevant reporting, summarise the insights and make recommendations for action
• Draw insights from data that you use to tell compelling stories that help drive data led decisions across Telstra
• Scrutinise data for quality and accuracy and create final synthesised data set(s) for analysis
• Share insights and dashboards with stakeholders and coach them to use them so they elevate their data driven decisions
• Play an active role in the Data Analytics community by supporting continuous improvement initiatives
• Apply knowledge of software such as SQL, SAS, Tableau/PowerBI and/or R/Python to analyse and visualise data from across the organisation
• Leverages tried and tested methodologies and tools to develop solutions, identify constraints and opportunities for improvement
• Contribute to building a strong team dynamic so working together is fun and everyone thrives • Build rapport with team members in an open, friendly and accepting way
• Resolve stakeholder queries independently and refer to others when genuinely needed
• Organise & schedule your activities to achieve your objectives and key results
If this role sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you to discuss this great opportunity.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex
We welcome applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can support you through the recruitment process.
Recruitment Start Date: 22/07/2021
Recruitment End Date: 19/08/2021
Fixed Remuneration : 89,600 - 134,400