- Job Number: 10056671-001
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
- Location: INTERNATIONAL: Singapore City
- Opening date: 20/05/2017 12:00 AM SST
- Closing date: 03/06/2017 11:55 PM SST
Telstra’s heritage is proudly Australian, but we have a longstanding international business. Today, we have around 3,000 employees based in 22 countries outside of Australia providing global technology solutions including data and IP networks, and network application services, such as managed networks, unified communications, cloud, industry solutions and integrated services for business and government customers around the world. These services are underpinned by Telstra’s subsea cable network, with licences in Asia, Europe and the Americas, and access to more than 2,000 Points of Presence around the world
In this role, you will provide timely and commercial legal support to the GES business in Asia by negotiating and drafting commercial contracts, providing legal support on development and launch of new connectivity and network application solutions as well as compliance and regulatory advice including telecoms licensing, data protection and privacy.
What are the key responsibilities and job tasks for this role?
- Participate as the legal lead in customer and supplier contract negotiations, and product development and launch projects
- Play a role in helping managing Telstra’s licensing and regulatory obligations in Singapore and other jurisdictions in Asia
- Provide general commercial and corporate legal advice
- Advise on regulatory, compliance and governance issues;
- Contribute to the customer advocacy, efficiency, knowledge management and flexibility legal resourcing programs being conducted by the Telstra GES Legal Tea
We work flexibly at Telstra. Talk to us about how this job could be flexible for you.