Senior Business Analyst
- Job Number: 10056407-001
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time, Flexible
- Location: VIC: Melbourne - CBD
- Opening date: 19/06/2017 1:55 PM AEST
- Closing date: 26/06/2017 11:55 PM AEST
A career at Telstra can lead down many paths. There is a variety of roles to suit all sorts of skills, but you will also have the chance to learn from the best people every day. Not only will you be rewarded with a competitive salary package, but there are a range of lifestyle products and services that you can access through our “my rewards” program, options to purchase additional leave, paid parental leave and the list goes on. And in case you haven't heard we're well known in the market for our best in class flexible working practices.
We are looking for two driven Senior Business Analysts to work with the various delivery teams to drive the capability within a portfolio of complex programs. The role requires engagement across the PS (Project Services) portfolios (which sits within TE) to drive strategic initiatives across our Global Products business.
BTS help customers address their individual business challenges by delivering business and technology consulting, specialist domain and cross domain services and best practice program and project management. We also offer a range of optimisation and managed services that allow customers to leverage our highly skilled people and our investment in advanced technologies and tools as if they were their own.
You will bring your experience as a Lead/Senior Business Analyst mentoring junior resources, in a service management environment (ITIL). A BABOK V3 certification with strong agile experience is highly regarded, but a working knowledge with professional experience will suffice.
Lead/Senior Business Analyst is also expect have expert knowledge on process reengaging using tools like BPMN and Blueworks Live.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Provide Leadership, Mentoring and Consulting activities, developing &/ supporting Quality Assurance Processes
- Work across the Delivery Lifecycle, from Project Discovery through to Business Readiness Activities
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, helping facilitate workshops in engaging key stakeholders to source, validate data and findings, confirming business logic and assumptions in order to draw conclusions
- Telecommunication industry experience with security product knowledge is any advantage
Thank you for considering this position, if you have the above experience, we look forward to meeting you.
We work flexibly at Telstra. Talk to us about how this job could be flexible for you.