Telstra tech life
We believe that a high performing and a well-connected team is the best way to build a connected future for our customers.That’s why a career with us will see you work in non-hierarchical teams.
You’ll be trusted and respected. Be given enough autonomy to do meaningful work every day and have open communication with your leader.
You’ll be part of a creative, dynamic and agile work environment that embraces SCRUM, Kanban, Extreme Programming and Scrumban. Or you could be in one of our teams who are highly mature in DevOps practices.
You’ll be able to work on innovative projects and with leading edge technology, including 5G, eSports gaming, mobility, web technologies, home automation, drone technology, cloud computing, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
You’ll also be able to use the latest tech stack:
- Cloud native development
- Test automation
Our thorough Learning and Development programs, which include face to face training, and access to online self-learning portals like Udemy, Coursera, O’Reilly and PluralSight, open doors for you to continuously train and upskill yourself personally and professionally.
You’ll also get access to, and be able to take part in, tech forums, Unconferences and Hackathons.
And no matter where you work, you’ll be with people who live by our five Telstra values, which are:
Learn more about our vision and values.
- Show you care - We work hard together, and always maintain a consideration and respect for each other.
- Better together - We have a deeply held belief that together we can achieve far more than individually.
- Trust each other to deliver - We’re given authority and accountability over our work, and trust each other to deliver better outcomes.
- Make the complex simple – We try to make things as easy as possible for our people, customers and partners.
- Find your courage - We’re encouraged to be innovative, think outside the square and share new ways of thinking.